A bit of my Drupal history, In 2009, I started my Drupal evangelism. Since then I have been an active member, contributor to the community in terms of contributing modules and themes.
I have been developing and maintaining a few contributed modules and themes in Drupal official website drupal.org (My Drupal Profile). My Modules and Themes has been used by more than 50,000 Drupal Sites. Most noticeable is Business theme which has more than 15,000 sites usage till date.
More about me at http://www.devsaran.com
My Key Achievements
- Active Contributor to the Drupal Open Source Community, I have contributed 15 Modules and 20 themes to the Drupal Open Source Community. (More than 50,000 site usage)
- Technical Reviewer of a Best Selling Book Instant Premium Drupal Themes.
- Mr. Ben Milne, Co-Founder of Dwolla (US based E-Commerce and Payment Gateway Service Provider) appreciated me for my Dwolla Payment Gateway module in his own company blog. (http://blog.dwolla.com/a-new-drupal-commerce-plugin/).
- Intel Red Belt Software Developer. (15 Apps are published in Intel Appup Store with 5,000 user downloads) My First Account and My Second Account
My Recent work
- Seed and Spark (SourceN Project)
Seed and Spark is an one-stop shop where filmmakers can crowdfund, distribute, and interact with their audience and the broader independent film community.
- Campus Diaries (SourceN Project)
Campus Diaries is a Web 2.0 community website for its users to create, collaborate, and Share creative content with their friends, campuses etc.
- Dell – TechPageOne (SourceN Project)
Run by Dell’s Marketing team, Techpageone provides a platform that integrates Dell’s internal systems, external content aggregation systems like Percolate.
- Dell World (SourceN Project)
Dell World is Dell’s premier event where industry visionaries and top technology professionals come together and share powerful IT solutions for critical business needs.
- Infoasaid (UN Project)
Infoasaid works at multiple levels to improve communications with crisis-affected communities. The Goal of Infoasaid is to improve the quality of humanitarian assistance through enhanced information exchange between crisis-affected populations and aid agencies.
- Internews Europe
Internews Europe improves access to information worldwide. We do this by strengthening local media and information systems so that all citizens can make their voices heard, claim equal rights and understand critical issues. We are leaders in innovation in digital technologies to support vulnerable, crisis-hit populations.
- Insure and Away
Insure and Away specialize in selling travel insurance at affordable prices.
- And much more….
Please consider Cash Contribution through Paypal for our free Drupal Modules, Themes & Projects which helps us creating new and free quality drupal modules, themes & projects in the future.